NIT Trichy Workshop on "Modelling and Simulation Tools in Power Electronics"
- the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli is organizing a six day workshop on "Modelling and Simulation Tools in Power Electronics (Phase-1)".
- The classes will be conducted from 5.30 PM to 7.30 PM on all seven-days of the short-term course.
Date of Workshop:
- 14th -20th July 2021
- Multilevel/Grid-connected Inverters
- AC to AC converters
- Solar PV Integration with converters
- MPPT methods
- Wind energy conversion systems
- PWM Methods/ PI controller and tuning
- Non-linear control in PE systems
Who can Participate:
- UG/PG students
- Research scholars
- R&D/Industry personnel
How to Apply:
- Participants who enroll for the short-term course should register through the online google form given below
- The first round of acceptance for the shortlisted participants will be intimated by 15.06.2021.
- The second round of acceptance for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on 30.06.2021.
- Only limited participants are allowed for an online short-term course
- UG/PG students: Rs 600/-
- Research scholars: Rs 1000/-
- Faculty: Rs 1500/-
- R&D/Industry personnel: Rs. 5,000/-
- Start date of registration: 01.06.2021
- Last date of payment for first round of shortlisted participants: 20.06.2021
- Last date of payment for second round of shortlisted participants: 10.07.2021