NIT Uttrakhand - Workshop on "Sustainable Composites: Processing, Characterization & Applications”
Overview: National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is organizing a one-week workshop on “Sustainable Composites: Processing, Characterization & Applications”. The course will cover how sustainable polymer and natural fibers based textiles can be used to make strong renewable composites for the automotive and building construction industries.
Workshop Dates: 22nd – 26th February 2021
- Prof. Apurbba Kumar Sharma, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Inderdeep Singh, IIT Roorkee
- Prof. Inderveer Singh, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Amar Patnaik, MNIT JAIPUR
- Dr. Joy Prakash Misra, IIT BHU
- Dr. Sunny Zafar, IIT Mandi
- NO REGISTRATION FEE for the participants of TEQIP funded institutions.
- The registration fee for all delegates from Industry/ R&D organization/ Academic/ UG/PG/Ph.D. (Non-TEQIP) institutions are ₹ 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only).
- Last date to register: February 20, 2021.
*For more details about the workshop click the below-given link.*