NIT Warangal advertisement for JRF position
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WARANGAL
Department of Physics Warangal, 506004, Telangana, India
Advertisement for the Position of JRF
Dynamics in Complex Environments: from Single Particle to Giant Polymers
The candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF • B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics (1st class) or B.Tech & M.Tech in the equivalent area (1st class).
Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for 2 years. The selected candidate opting for campus accommodation, subjected to the availability are not eligible for HRA.
Last date to apply 25/01/2021
Contact Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position is purely temporary
- Please enclose a brief resume/ curriculum vitae/ bio-data along with the applications form
- List of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- Shortlisted candidate will have to attend an interview (ONLINE)
- Result awaited candidates can also apply with last sem/year aggregated marks