NIT Warangal | FDP on Python Programming for Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Center for Continuing Education & Department of Computer Science & Engg, NIT Warangal, is organizing online FDP on "Python Programming for Artificial Intelligence Applications".
- The interested individuals may register on a first come first serve basis. Since this FDP is open for all Indian participants; the seats are limited to 100 only.
Date of Workshop:
- 20th September 2021-24th September 2021
- Timings: Morning 9.Am to12.Pm.
- Introduction to Python Programming, Data types,
- Operators, Control Flow, Functions, Scripting, Classes.
- Softwares- Jupyter Notebook, Anaconda, Tensorflow
- Packages- Pandas, Numpy, and Matplotlib.
- AI with Python-Algorithms, Neural Networks Algorithm.
- Project- Object Detection, Face Identification, Fake news identification on Web.
- Project- Lung Disease Prediction using the image, Handwritten Digit Recognition.
- Python file handling, data/time
- Real-Time Object Detection using OpenCV and DNN
- Tensor Flow and Keras Using Python, Cognitive image classification.
- Face Mask Recognition System using Tensor Flow and Keras, Introduction to cognitive computing and its recent application
- Cognitive Animal Monitoring system (iWildCam 2021) using YOLO5, Supervised and unsupervised learning Back Propagation.
- Cognitive Bird sound detection and classification
Who can Participate:
- Research Scholars
- Industry Professionals
- Polytechnic and other eligible students can register for the course
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking the below link.
- Registration: FEE is 500. (Hundred only).
- For industry: FEE is 1000. (Thousand only).
- A soft copy of the filled registration form should be uploaded in Google Forms on or before 5th September 2021.
- Participants will get E-certificate upon completion of the course.
- Registration Deadline:19th September 2021