NITH Workshop “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Interdisciplinary Applications”
NIT Hamirpur is organizing an e-Workshop Programme on “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for Interdisciplinary Applications”.
Date of Workshop:
- 24th May - 28th May 2021
- Nano-technology and Nano-materials
- Energy & Environmental Engineering/applications
- Multifunctional nanomaterials
- Wastewater Treatment
- Nanoelectronics applications
- Synthesis of nanomaterials
- Engineering and modification of materials at the nanoscale
- Emerging nanotechnology
- Interdisciplinary research
- Nanotechnology in food and pharmaceutical industries
Who can Participate?
- Faculty from science/engineering institutes, universities
- Research scholars
- UG/PG students, and other educational institutes and employees of the industries.
- Participants from Academia/R&D Labs Rs 500/-
- Students Rs 200/-
- Industry Participants Rs 1000/-
- Last date to Apply 20th May 2021
- The number of participants is limited for this webinar. The application will be accepted on a first- cum-first serve basis.
- e-Certificate will be issued to the participants after successful completion of the e-Workshop.