NIT Surathkal, Application for Research Internship Position
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Research Internship position in a DST-SERB sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering.
- The selected candidate will be appointed for 2 months only.
- Design, analysis and development of combined wave and wind energy multi-use platform (COMBINED-MUP).
- BE/B.Tech in Civil/Applied Mechanics/Ocean/ Coastal/Offshore/Mechanical Engineering with a consistently good academic record. OR
- ME/M.Tech in Civil/Applied Mechanics/Ocean/ Coastal/Offshore/Mechanical Engineering with a consistently good academic record.
- Temporary Position (s): Research Internship Fellow
- Consolidated monthly Fellowship: Rs. 5,000/-
- Duration: 2 months
- Co-ordinator/PI: Dr. Debabrata Karmakar
- Department/Centre: Department of Water Resources & Ocean Engineering
- Age Limit: 24 yrs
- Last date for receipt of application: 30th April 2021
- TA/DA: None
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of the online interview will be intimated by email.