NIT Tiruchirappalli Applications for JRF and Project Staff | Apply Now | 31000 INR + HRA
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Staff for the Tata Steel Advanced Materials Research Center (TSAMRC) project titled "Application of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymers as Alternative to Synthetic Fiber Reinforced Polymers" in the Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
- Junior Research Fellow: B.E / B. Tech /Civil Engineering and M.E / M.Tech.* Structural Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Water Resources Engineering.
- Project Staff: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute.
- Junior Research Fellow: Laboratory preparation of Fiber Reinforced Polymer followed by testing and evaluating mechanical and thermal properties. Numerical modelling of tested FRP materials in finite element software and simulation of components. Market analysis of developed FRP and market available Glass FRP. Report generation and documentation
- Project Staff: Market search and procurement of raw materials and chemicals. Treatment and preparation of FRP specimens. Testing specimens, including equipment operation, assistance in the experimental setup, instrumentation, and field studies.
- No of Positions: One per post
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Staff
- Duration of Project: 12 Months
- Texture: 1 year will be extended until the project's completion, based on satisfactory performance.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 15.04.2021.
- The selection of the candidate would purely be based on their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 31000 + 16% HRA per month
- Project Staff: Rs 20000 + 16% HRA per month
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview.