NIT Warangal International Conference on “Conventional and Digital Methods in Chemical Education”.
Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing a Three-Day International Conference on “Conventional and Digital Methods in Chemical Education”.
Date of Workshop:
- 29th – 31st July 2021
- Teaching methods of general chemistry at elementary/high school and at higher education
- Teaching methods of subject-specific topics (Organic, Inorganic, Physical, Analytical, Environmental Chemistry, etc)
- Developing the Chemistry curriculum in alignment with current challenges in the society and industry
- Developing the laboratory curriculum which enables the student to gain the requisite knowledge and practical skills to meet the needs of the industry
- Introduction on the production and usage of virtual laboratories, animations, graphical tools, augmented realities, and other relevant computational chemistry tools
Who can Apply?
- All academicians teaching Chemistry at College and University level UG/PG courses can apply.
Abstract (not exceeding 500 words) of papers are invited for presentation on topics related to Chemical Education. It should be prepared in MS Word format as provided and sent to the convener at the e-mail: cdmce2021[at]nitw.ac.in
- Submission of Abstract: 30-06-2021
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 01-07-2021
- Last Date for Registration: 15-07-2021