One day online workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) at the University of Hyderabad; May 22, 2021
The University of Hyderabad is organizing an online One day workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on May 22, 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this internship.
"Intellectual property rights are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds. They usually give the creator an exclusive right over the use of their creation for a certain period of time". A workshop at Institutional Innovative Council (IIC) in collaboration with Technology Enabling Centre, the University of Hyderabad on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) is organized on May 22, 2021. The aim of the workshop is to make participants aware of critical aspects of IPR and make them ready to play a major role in the development and management of innovative projects in industries.
The following topics will be covered in this workshop,
- Introduction to fundamental aspects of Intellectual property Rights
- Introduction to patents, the patent regime in India and abroad, and registration aspects
- Some critical case studies and court judgments
- Introducing trademarks and registration aspects, copyrights, and their related rights
- Introduction to Design, Geographical Indication (GI) International Law of Patents Trademarks & Industrial Designs & Indian Legislation
The speaker to the workshop are (Practicing IPR attorney, an Entrepreneur and a Senior faculty of Law, teaching IPR)