Standford university course on "Writing in the Sciences"
Standford university course on
"Writing in the Sciences"
Stanford university is organising a course on Writing in the Sciences. You can enrol for free for starting and can earn a certificate from the side of Standford university. Approx 30 hrs will take to complete this course and This is a beginner track course and If your interested in this course you can read this full article and read the details.
The following skills you will learn in this course by Standford university :
- Medical Writing
- Science Communication
There are following benefits in this course on Writing in the Sciences at Standford University
- Shareable Certificate
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible deadlines
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 30 hours to complete
The speaker for this programme is:
Dr Kristin Sainani, Associate Professor, Stanford University
The topics for this course on Writing in the Sciences are not limited to:
- introduces the course and reviews key principles of effective writing
- focuses on writing with strong, active verbs
- how to vary sentence structure and write strong paragraphs
- reviews the writing process
- the sections of a scientific manuscript
- discusses the peer review process, as well as ethical issues in scientific publishing
- reviews types of writing beyond original research manuscripts
- reviews communication with broader audiences.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply by the following link: