SVNIT Surat e-STTP on Writing Quality Research Paper and Proposal, Apply by June 30th, 2021
- The Department of Applied Mathematics & Humanities of Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology is organizing an Online Short Term Training Programme on "Writing Quality Research Paper and Proposal"
- This program aims to deal with these problems faced by multi-disciplinary researchers of India by inviting the foremost prolific writers and best teachers from IITs, NITs, and EFLU to show, train, and share the special conventions of effective writing.
Date of Workshop:
- 6th-10th July 2021
- Elements of Research
- Digital Tools for Research
- Writing Journal Articles
- Elements of a Research Paper
- Developing your Argument in Research
- Language and Vocabulary of Research
- Editing your Work 8 Tools for Referencing
- Role of Research in New Knowledge Creation
- What is New Research?
- A routine of a Researcher 1
- Journal Identification and Submission Guidelines
- Review Preparation and Reviewers' Expectations
- Requirement of Research
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- School teachers
- Participants from Government/ Industry who are interested in research writing
- Students (PG/PhD/Diploma)- Rs. 750/-
- Academician/Scientist/Researcher- Rs. 1000/-
- Professionals- Rs. 1500/
- Foreign Participants- $20
- Last Date for Registration: 30.06.2021
- Google Meet link will be shared with the participants before the beginning of the program.
- The certificate of participation will be mailed to the candidates securing more than 70% of attendance.