TEDx - Hiring for Editorial Intern, Apply now!
Tedx is seeking a paid TEDx Editorial Intern to begin remote work in April 2023.
We're looking for students who are media savvy, committed to fighting misinformation, can articulate well-formed opinions, complete meticulous technical tasks, and thoughtfully engage with community stakeholders. It would be best if you felt a personal stake in the future of science, politics, philosophy, art, and pop culture, and demonstrated bona fides in one or two of those fields.
- One must be a college graduate
- One must be able to work 5 full days (40 hrs) per week
- One will need your own WiFi connection given that this internship will be remote work from home.
- One should be well-versed in the YouTube Creator Studio and very familiar with working in Google Drive in spreadsheets and documents
- One should have an interest in a broad range of subjects
- One should have a research background in your field of expertise
- One must be detail-oriented and perceptive when completing tasks, and you must be able to work independently and efficiently
- One should possess a strong understanding of ethical reporting standards and practices--and be able to identify factual errors and logical flaws in examining sources
- One should have excellent writing skills and be able to pass a short writing test
- One must be fluent in English
19$ per hour
Additional information :
For applying a cover letter must be attached to the resume telling the reason for joining and what your favorite TEDx talk is should be sent to the Hiring Manager.