TIFR Hyderabad Opening for Post-doctoral fellow [Emolument: Rs. 47000/- to 54000/-] Apply by Aug 20, 2021
- Applications are invited for the position of a post-doctoral fellow in the field of computational chemistry. This position is available in Dr. Soumya Ghosh's research group at TIFR Hyderabad.
- The selected candidate will primarily work on unraveling reaction mechanisms of inorganic and organic reactions, in close collaboration with experimentalists.
About the Position:
- Position: Post-Doctoral Fellow
- No. of Position: 01
- Emoluments: INR 47000/- to 54000/- as per Institute norms
- Ph.D. (Candidates who have defended their thesis and are awaiting the degree may apply as well.)
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques, Fortran programming.
- Familiarity with GAUSSIAN and AMBER software, experience in QM/MM simulations.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to send their CV and a one-page write-up to Dr. Soumya Ghosh (soumya.ghosh©tifrh.res.in ) on or before August 20, 2021.
- In the write-up, please highlight one project that fascinated you the most
- During the course of your Ph.D. 0 Do mention what aspect of Dr. Ghosh's research interests you.
- Last date to Apply: on or before August 20, 2021
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Tenure: 1 year, temporary, extendable upon mutual agreement and performance review.