TRD Fellowship Program [Stipend: Rs.10,000 per month], Apply by 10th Aug. 2021
Fellowship Program at TRD.
The Red Door (TRD) Fellowship Program is meant to nurture young women leaders who are keen on driving positive change within the areas of disability, psychological state, gender, and sexuality.
The Fellowship will mentor five young women, aged 30 and under, who want to make a difference in the world around them, but are looking for direction and a deeper understanding of the complexities of transformative social policy.
About the Fellowship:
- Duration: 6 months
- Fellows are going to be given a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month during the fellowship period of 6 months
- Must be a woman or identify as a woman.
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be between 21 and 30 years of age
- Must have a working knowledge of English. The fellowship process will be entirely online. So, a wifi/ data connection is compulsory
How to Apply?
- Interested Women candidates can register themselves at the below-given link.
- Shortlisted candidates are going to be invited by email to the Interview Round – where they're going to be asked to present their ideas for a way they're going to work on TRD programs during the project phase of the Fellowship.
- Tentative date of commencement of the fellowship: 15th September 2021
- Last date of applying for the fellowship: 10th August 2021