Waterford Institute Of Technology | The Postgraduate Scholarship!!
Waterford Institute Of Technology is conducting a Post Graduate Scholarship Programme. It aims at continuous monitoring of acquired resistance to targeted therapy using circulating small RNA sequences.
- Honors Degree (minimum 2:1) or equivalent in bioinformatics, molecular biology, biomedical science, or related discipline
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, molecular biology, biomedical or related discipline
Knowledge & Experience:
- Molecular Biology
- Laboratory techniques such as Cell Culture, RNA isolation, and qPCR.
- Next-Generation Sequencing and OMICS data analysis.
- Programming skills R or Python.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit evidence of competency in English, please see WIT’s English Language Requirements for details.
- Well organized, planning, and organizational skills
- Good spoken English and communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, and problem-solving attitude
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good computer/IT skills
- Scientific writing (in English) skills
48 Months (Full Time)