Delivery Analyst- [Packaging] at IBM, Apply Now
Delivery Analyst- [Packaging]
IBM India Private Limited has invited the appliance for the "Delivery Analyst- [Packaging]" position in Multiple Cities. Interested candidates can apply for this. "At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible".
As Service Delivery & Technical Lead - App Packaging, Imaging Management, Modern Desktop Management, you are responsible for the delivery of MMS services on the assigned account(s). They meet regularly with the account team (e.g, DPE, SDM, SIL, etc.) to determine interlocks and support budget management also as monitor SLO/SLA, and report monthly status to these targets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overall ownership of assigned account(s), representing all MMS Services and deliverables
- Work with Transition/Transformation manager to finish command and control resources allocation and manage relevant documentation
- Provide operational guidance and strategic direction for the service delivery team
- Focal Point for Account Team on interlock, account issues, deliverables, SLAs, etc.
- Act as the escalation point for the client and service-related issues
- Establish overall account DOU with DPE and maintain/updates/validate DOU each year.
- Manage account-specific cost model/claim codes/account PIM/account CBC (SubArch) updates and validate annually
- Establish DOU/MOU and other required governance documents with global delivery center managers for services as appropriate, to be revisited each civil year . Also included are any account level DOU’s with other teams/competencies.
- Maintain the MMS Account Profiles database to include documentation for each assigned account, and ensure that they are updated & validated on at least a quarterly basis. Examples of documentation should include Account Info, Contract documents/exhibits, and price case, account-specific processes, staffing model and GTS Delivery Model solution, MOUs and DOUs, MOR Reports, account demographics, RFS’s solutioned, technical documentation, meeting minutes, and other information.
- Ensure SDOM Dashboard and Web information is correct for his or her accounts on a monthly basis.
- Translate organizational strategic plans into tactical plans, in consultation with Account Solution Leads.
- Review results of tactical plan implementation & process changes to provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Analyze operational metrics to evaluate performance standards and seek solutions to improve processes where needed
- Knowledge of Office tools (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferred experience in Application Lifecycle Management (Application Packaging, Software Distribution, Patch Management, Image Management)
- Proficiency in account management and business administration.
- Able to interpret numbers into business performance, derive meaningful insights, and crystallize actionable plans to drive results
- Deliver the numbers in every Steerco committee meetings for the clients
- Ensure all the risks are raised in a timely manner and are signed off
- Maintain constant interlocks with the client also because the account team
- Follow agile methodologies to deliver the service in an efficient manner
- Preferred experience in new technologies like Intune, VMWare Workspace, Windows 10.
- Good to have knowledge on Digital experience monitoring, SysTrack, Aternity, Next thing providing workplace analysis, Persona Management
- Bachelor's Degree
Category: Technical Specialist