ENS-IISER Tirupati: Workshop on Pedagogy and Online teaching practices
- The ENS IISER cooperation network, with the support of the French Embassy in India, is hosting its first French-Indian virtual workshop.
- This workshop is going to be focused on the exchange of practices on education and pedagogical approaches, also because of the adaptation to online teaching within the current pandemic context.
- Dates of Workshop: Monday, May 10th – Tuesday, May 11th, 2021
Day-1: Exchange of practices on Education & Pedagogical approaches
- Session 1 ENS-IISER talks
- Session 2 discussion (Moderator: Nirmala Krishnamurthy, IISER Tirupati)
- Conclusion (facilitators: Harinath Chakrapani and Amrita Hazra, IISER Pune)
Day-2: Adaptation to online teaching
- Introductive speech
- Session 3 ENS-IISER talks (facilitators: Deborah France-Piquet, ENS Rennes, and Abhijit Patra, IISER Bhopal)
- Session 4 discussion (Moderator: Anindita Bhadra, IISER Kolkata)
- Conclusion (facilitators: Philippe Maurin, ENS Lyon, and Abhijit Patra, IISER Bhopal)