IIIT Allahabad FREE ATAL FDP on "Fundamentals and Applications of Photonic Crystals and Metamaterials".
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIITA) is organizing a 5-day FDP on "Fundamentals and Applications of Photonic Crystals and Metamaterials", via Online Mode.
- The course is designed to cater to the needs of teachers from Science & Engineering Institutions, scientists from R & D labs, and practicing engineers from industry, and students.
Date of Workshop:
- October 04-08, 2021
- Review of Electromagnetic Theory
- Introduction to Photonic Crystals
- Introduction to Metamaterials
- Simulation and modeling
- Homogenization of Structured Materials
- Photonic Crystals
- Modeling of Electromagnetic/Photonic Structures using Computer Simulations
- Optical Nanomaterial for Photonics
- Nanostructured Plasmonic Surfaces
- Micro and Nanofabrication Techniques
- Microwave Characterization Techniques
- Imaging, Microscopy, and Adaptive Optics
- Thin-film preparations by different techniques and Device fabrication
- Material preparation, characterizations
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
Mode of Delivery:
- Live web sessions through the Online Platform. Participants should have Smartphone/Laptop with a good internet facility.
- All sessions will be conducted online, details for which will be communicated with confirmation of registration.