IIMU Udaipur | Applications are invited for the post of Systems Analyst, Apply by 7ᵗʰ July 2022
IIMU Udaipur is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of "Systems Analyst".Interested one can apply.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate should hold a full-time graduate Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology / Computer Science from any recognized university.
- A postgraduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in working on contemporary supply chain applications and other tools.
- Post qualification experience at the supervisory level of at least 3 years in Software Application Development organizations of repute.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will assist the reporting officer in all activities related to the Centre for Supply Chain Management and the Centre for Digital Enterprise Management.
- Managing the facilities that are proposed to be set up for the Centres and which will be used by the students of the Institute.
- The immediate responsibility of the incumbent will be to coordinate the setting of a Supply Chain Analytics Lab on campus and make it up and running for the use of the students of the Institute.
- Responsibilities will include coordinating with our Corporate partners who are associated with us in the setting up and running of the Lab.
- The selected candidate must have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contemporary supply chain applications and tools and must be able to guide students in the use of the facility.
- Work closely with the reporting officer for process improvements.
- Any other functions or additional duties that may be assigned by the reporting officer from time to time.
Key Skills required:
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to understand and work with students pursuing Business Management studies.
- Planning & organizing skills, Ability to do multiple-tasking, Team working skills.
- Problem-solving skills, Analytical Thinking, Process-Oriented thinking.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the Centres.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.