IISER Pune Workshop on "Big Data in Life Sciences and Healthcare"
Overview: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune is organizing a Workshop on "Big Data in Life Sciences and Healthcare". The workshop will have didactic lectures and research talks followed by online hands-on sessions in the aforementioned areas. The different sessions of the workshop will be addressed by speakers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Broad Institute, Harvard University, and renowned researchers from Indian academia and industry.
Date of Workshop: Mar 14, 2021
Eligibility: Open to Indian students currently pursuing any of the following courses in Indian institutions:
- Doctoral researchers in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Engineering currently engaged in relevant areas of research.
- Students currently enrolled in M.Sc. / MBBS / M.Pharm. / ME / M.Tech. and similar programs.
How to Apply: Participants will have to submit the following documents:
- One-page CV
- One-page Statement of Interest justifying your application
- Academic transcript(s) or marks sheet(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Venue: Online
- Dates: March 14-21, 2021
- Last date for application: March 2, 2021
*For more details about the workshop check out the below-given link.*