IIT Delhi Launches online 3 Months Advance Program in E-Vehicle Technology, Begins Sept. 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is organizing an Advanced Certificate Programme workshop on "E-Vehicle Technology."
- The program will provide a basic understanding of the working of the storage devices from the single cell to pack level; duty cycles led sizing of storage, and basics of power electronics required for interfacing devices with drivetrains.
- The program will help cater to the training and development need of industry 4.0 and enable the participants to build the required skill set, capabilities, and knowledge in the e-mobility domain.
Date of Workshop:
3 Months from Sept 2021
- Provides a basic understanding of the working of the storage devices from the single cell to pack level, duty cycles led sizing of storage devices, and basics of Power electronics required for interfacing with drivetrains and charging stations.
- Provides different aspects of charging device to electric grid level, introduction to smart grid, net metering, and system integration—ecosystem required for e-mobility.
- It helps individuals and working professionals to understand e-mobility comprehensively.
- Caters to the training and development need of industry 4.0 and enables the participants to build the required skill-set, capabilities, and knowledge in the e-mobility domain
- Get the prestigious IIT Delhi Completion Certification in E-Vehicle Technology.
- ₹ 1,00,000/- + GST
Who can Participate:
- Fresh graduates
- Working professionals
- C-SUITE Executives / Start-Up Founders
- Students who wish to seek knowledge in this field.
- Live classes
- Practical Learning
- Student Report
- Basics of Electric Vehicle
- Revisiting Fundamentals
- Introduction to Electrochemical Cells
- Module and Pack Design from Cell Level
- Power Electronics Interface
- Charging Infrastructure
- Overview of Policies
- Master state-of-the-art Machine Learning techniques
- Gain mathematical insights into Machine Learning and Data Mining tools and algorithms
- Develop powerful models to generate actionable insights necessary for making data-driven decisions for complex problems.
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Online Eligibility Test
- Step 2: Review and Shortlisting
- Step 3: Payment and Enrollment
- Completion Certificate: If you achieve 40% overall in assessments and have 60% attendance.
- Participation Certificate: If you achieve less than 40% in assessments and have 60% attendance.
- Last date to apply: 28th July 2021
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by: 5th August 2021
- Last date to submit the fee: 12th August 2021