IIT Jodhpur Webinar on "Explainable AI (XAI) using Nonlinear Decision Trees"
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Webinar "Explainable AI (XAI) using Nonlinear Decision Trees".
- Date and Time: 30th April 2021, 6:00 pm IST
- Kalyanomy Deb, Koeing Endowed Chair Professor, Michigan State University.
- For many years, practitioners have been interested in solving optimization and AI-related problems to find a single acceptable solution.
- With the advent of efficient methodologies and the human quest for knowledge, optimization and AI systems are now embedded with existing knowledge or modified to extract essential knowledge with which they solve problems.
- Efforts to explain AI systems with interpretable rules are also getting attention. In this talk, we present knowledge-driven optimization and explainable AI applications using a novel nonlinear decision tree approach in solving a variety of practical problems.