IIT Kanpur Workshop on PYTHON + R + MATLAB AND SIMULINK programming for 4G/ 5G MIMO-OFDM Wireless Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is organizing an Advanced Training School on PYTHON + R + MATLAB AND SIMULINK programming for 4G/ 5G MIMO-OFDM Wireless Technologies.
Interested can apply soon.
Date of Workshop:
13th-28th September 2021
What's in for you!
- UG/ PG students: Learn the latest programming techniques in PYTHON, R, MATLAB, and SIMULINK together with practical 4G/ 5G wireless knowledge for projects/ thesis and also gain an edge in placements!
- Ph.D. Scholars/ Faculty members: Use PYTHON, R, MATLAB, and SIMULINK for research and also to establish virtual labs or for project guidance in 4G/ 5G Wireless Technologies!
- Industry Professionals: Take your skills to the next level by learning practical PYTHON/ R/ MATLAB/ SIMULINK programming for 4G/ 5G Wireless System Modeling, Design, and Analysis
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research in 5G technologies
- M.Tech/ B.Tech students undertaking thesis/ projects in 5G technology
- Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/ Universities
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Organizations
- Participants are required to use a Laptop with PYTHON, R, and MATLAB/ OCTAVE installed.
- The school is self-contained and includes lecture sessions covering theoretical concepts followed by intensive PYTHON, R, MATLAB, and SIMULINK-based projects for 4G/ 5G MIMO-OFDM Wireless Technologies.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that Anaconda, Spider, RStudio, MATLAB, and SIMULINK/ OCTAVE are installed and running smoothly prior to the start of the program.
Last date to register:
Last dates for registration: 4th September 2021