IIT Hyderabad Indo-Norway Workshop "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles".
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is organizing its first-ever Indo-Norway Workshop "Unmanned Aerial Vehicles" (IN-WAVE).
- This workshop is an outcome of the multiple ongoing collaborations between the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH), India, and the University of Agder, Norway.
Date of Workshop:
April 30th, 2021 - May 2nd, 2021
- Current Drone Applications in India and Communication Systems
- UAV based sensing
- UAV Assisted C-RAN for 5G and Beyond
- Understanding traffic congestion through traffic states using drone data
- Sensors and Perception algorithms
- mmWave Radars for UAVs
- UHF, LTE and tactical missions
- UAV Data-link Communication - Line of Sight (LoS) and Beyond Line of Sight (BLoS)
- Energy-Efficient Operation of UAV Communication Infrastructure followed by Concluding remarks
- Prof Mannish Kumar, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Prof Michael Rygaard Hansen, Dean Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, Norway
- Prof Pinaki Prasad Bhattacharjee, Dean International and Alumni relations, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, India.
- Mr. Oystein Perdrsen, Radionor, Trondheim, Norway
- Dr. Sahil Goel, Assistant Professor - IIT Kanpur, India
- Dr. Chetna Singhal, Assistant Professor - IIT Kharagpur, India
- Mr. Pradeep Palelli, Thanos - Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Prof Rajalakshmi, Professor - IIT Hyderabad, India
- Dr Debarathi Sen, Associate Professor - IIT Kharagpur, India
- Prof C Krishna Moohan, Professor - IIT Hyderabad, India
- Dr. Ajit Jha, Associate Professor - University of Agder, Grimstad, Norway
- Dr. Linga Ready, Associate Professor - University of Agder, Grimstad, Norway
- Mr. Vishwanath Rambhatla, Founder & CEO, Unmanned technologies Pvt.ltd
- Mr. Ajif Rijwan, Founder & CEO, Unmanned technologies Pvt.ltd
- Dr. Abhinav Kumar, Associate Professor - IIT Hyderabad, India
- Students (INR 500 + GST 18% ) = INR 590
- Faculty/academia (INR 2000 + GST 18%) = INR 2360
- Industry (INR 4000 + GST 18%) = INR 4720
- Registration Deadline: 27-04-2021