Indo-German SPARC Workshop "Recent Advances in Machine Translation”
Overview: Indo-German SPARC Workshop "Recent Advances in Machine Translation” (RAMT-2021). The major outcome of the SPARC initiative is to make strong research collaboration between Indian research groups with best-in-class faculty and renowned research groups in the leading universities of the world, in areas that are at the cutting edge of science or with direct social relevance to mankind, specifically of India.
Eligibility of Participation:
This program is open to students (UG/PG/Ph.D./Post Doc), faculty members, and industry personnel from recognized technical institutions/ organizations interested in the emerging area of Machine Translation.
SPARC Team Members:
- Prof Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, NIT Silchar, India
- Dr. Thoudam Doren Singh, NIT Silchar, India
- Dr. Cristina Espana i Bonet, Saarland University and DFKI, Germany
- Prof. Josef van Genabith, Saarland University and DFKI, Germany
- Mr. Loitongbam Sanayai Meetei, SPARC Scholar, NIT Silchar, India
- Mr. Alok Singh, SPARC Scholar, NIT Silchar, India
- Last Date of Registration: 13 March 2021
- Registration Fee: NIL
- Participation E-certificate: Forgetting a participation E-Certificate, it is mandatory to keep at least (a) 75% attendance (b) 60% score in MCQ Test.