Internship in Machine Learning and Statistics Research at Microsoft
Microsoft has invited the online application for the Research internship in Machine Learning and Statistics. Interested candidates who wanna apply for this internship.
Researcher – Machine Learning and Statistics
As a researcher in MSR, you will define your own research agenda, driving forward an effective program of basic, fundamental, and applied research. We highly value collaboration and building new ideas with members of the group and others. You have the direct opportunity to realize your ideas in products and services used worldwide.
The following candidates can apply for this Internship at Microsoft,
- Ph.D., the anticipated completion of Ph.D. close to the employment start date, or 3 years of research experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, or a related field.
- Research ability demonstrated by conference publications, journal publications, or preprints.
- Your CV listing all peer-reviewed publications and preprints.
- At least 3 reference letters.
- Your research statement outlining your research achievements and agenda.
- Industry-leading healthcare
- savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- tDiscounts on products and services
- Generous time away