NIT Delhi | Application for Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) program; Apply Now!
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is inviting applications for the Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF). Interested candidates can apply.
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics Communication & Engineering (ECE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Applied Sciences(AS)
Minimum Qualifications :
- The candidate should be a Ph.D. degree holder, Candidates with Ph.D. the thesis submitted may also apply, but before joining the PDF program, he/she will be required to produce the certificate of award of Ph.D. Degree from his/her University/Institute.
- All the degrees acquired by the candidate must be in first class (starting from Bachelor’s Degree onwards), with at least one degree from CFTI/ Centrally Funded Institutes/ Institute of Repute.
- The candidate should apply within five years after completing his/her Ph.D. Degree.
- The candidates, who have completed their Ph.D. from NIT Delhi, can apply for the PDF program after 3 years of completion of their Ph.D. degree.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be up to 35 years. Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India norms.
- A fellowship of Rs 60,000/- per month plus HRA will be offered throughout the duration of the engagement. No other allowances will be provided by the Institute.
- The fellowship offered is purely temporary in nature and the Institute will have the right to review the fellowship based on the performance/conduct of the fellow. Similarly, the postdoctoral fellow must give one month’s notice if he/she wants to leave the fellowship.
The duration of the fellowship will be for a period of 3 years. However, initially, the offer will be made for one year and extendable for two more years based on performance evaluation.