INST Mohali Admission to Ph.D. Course, Apply by Oct. 4th, 2021
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST), Mohali invites applications from prospective candidates for admission into its Ph. D. Program in several areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology for the session beginning in January 2022.
Selected students will be provided fellowship as per the norms of INST and the Government of India. Students with an independent source of fellowship, such as CSIR/UGC-JRF, are also encouraged to apply.
Selected students will be enrolled in the Ph. D. program of Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali and the Ph. D. degree will be awarded by IISER, Mohali
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for an interview and the date and mode of the interview will be communicated to the email address provided by the candidate. The list of shortlisted candidates will also be uploaded on the INST website.
- Ph. D. interviews will be conducted online and the link for the same will be provided before the interview. In case the interviews are conducted in person, the candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or non-AC bus fare from the place of residence to INST and back on production of ticket.
- After the interview, the list of candidates selected for Ph. D. will be uploaded on the INST website and the candidates will be intimated by email.
- M. Sc. or M. Pharm. or M. Tech. in Basic or Applied Sciences, Engineering or related areas. Students who have appeared for the final year/semester examinations are also eligible, provided that the degree will be granted by the time of joining.
- Qualified at least one national examination out of GATE, CSIR/UGC-NET, JEST, JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS), ICMR-JRF, DBT-JRF, DST-INSPIRE, or GPAT.
- Age limit: As per the guidelines of CSIR-UGC and DST.
- Rs.590/- for General, OBC, and EWS candidates
- Rs.295/- for SC, ST and PH candidates.
- Last date to apply - 4th October 2021