NIT Jalandhar e-STC on Future Perspectives of Research in Chemical Science and Technology
One Week Online International Short Term Course under TEQIP-III on
Future Perspectives of Research in Chemical Science and Technology
October 20-24, 2020
Department of Chemistry, Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar is organizing a One Week Online International Short Term Course on "Future Perspectives of Research in Chemical Science and Technology" sponsored by the TEQIP-III. This online STC will start from the 20th of October 2020 and will end on 24th October 2020.
- Prof. Nand Kishore, IIT Bombay.
- Prof. T. S. Banipal, GNDU, Amritsar.
- Prof. R. L. Gardas, IIT Madras.
- Prof. Jitendra Sangwai, IIT Madras.
- Prof. Rajeev Gupta, Delhi University
- Prof. G. R. Chaudhary, Panjab University
- Dr. Sanjay Singh, Associate Prof., IISER Mohali
- Dr. Debaprasad Mandal, Associate Prof., IIT Ropar
- Dr. P. Attri, Associate Prof. Kyushu University, Japan
- Dr. Pankaj Chauhan, Asst. Professor, IIT Jammu
|for registration||Click here|
|Venue||Microsoft Team Platform and Youtube|
E-certificates will be ISSUED to registered participants only.
Dr. Vickram Jeet Singh
For more information, see the below link