NIT Patna Workshop on Deep Learning and Applications, Apply Now
- The workshop on "Deep Learning and Applications" is jointly organized by IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, MNIT Jaipur, NIT Patna, NIT Warangal, and PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur.
Date of Workshop:
August 23- September 3, 2021
- Introduction to deep learning
- Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications in classification, object detection
- Moving object detection, emotion detection, semantic segmentation using CNN
- Recurrent neural networks for natural language processing, machine translation, image captioning, etc.
- Autoencoder, Generative Adversarial Networks, and their applications
- Python programming, Tensorflow, and Keras for implementation of deep learning algorithms
- Research trends in deep learning.
- Faculty/students – Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000 /-
- Foreign participants – Rs. 4000/-
- The interested candidates must apply only online mode by registering themselves through the below-given link.
Features of the Workshop:
- Instructor-led online training sessions
- 3-4 hours per day in the afternoon to evening
- Rigorous Hand- on ( practice) sessions on deep learning algorithm implementation
- Special sessions on Python programming for deep learning
- Specific industry-led sessions
- Opportunities to connect with experts for research orientation