NIT Silchar FDP Workshop "Nonlinear Systems: Modelling & Control" [FREE]
Overview: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar is organizing a five-day online FDP workshop on the topic "Nonlinear Systems: Modelling & Control". Control theory is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and mathematics that is concerned with the analysis and synthesis of controllers for dynamical systems.
Workshop Dates: 01.03.2021 to 05.03.2021
Workshop Outcome: At the end of this FDP, the participants will be able to
- Model real-time engineering systems.
- Design the controller for nonlinear practical systems.
- Explore the most prominent areas of recent research fields of Nonlinear systems modelling and control.
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Final year UG students
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government Sector, Industry.
- Last date (Online Registration) : 25.02.2021
- Selection list by E-mail: 26.02.2021
- Program Dates: 01.03.2021 to 05.03.2021
- Registration cost: None
- Certificate: The Certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
*For more details about the FDP click on the below-given link.*