NIT Warangal WORKSHOP ON POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES
A FIVE DAY INDO-US NATIONAL SPARC WORKSHOP ON
POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY AND MICRO-GRID APPLICATIONS
(02nd – 06th March 2021)
Applications are invited for the NIT Warangal SPARC workshop on "POWER CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY AND MICRO-GRID APPLICATIONS".
- Renewable Energy integration – Issues & Solutions
- Solid-state Transformers for renewable energy integration
- DC Micro-grid as an enabler for renewable energy integration
- Integration of PV and ESS to the grid system.
- Converter technologies for renewable energy integration
Key Resource Person:
Prof. Subhashish Bhattacharya, Professor, FREEDM Systems Center, ECE, NC State University; and Faculty of NIT Warangal.
The program is open to the Faculty and Ph.D scholars/PG students of Electrical Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for getting the participation E-Certificate of the event.
The maximum number of participants will be 100 (Hundred).
There is no registration fee, interested candidates can register on or before 25th February, 2021.