NITK Workshop "Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security"
Overview: NITK Surathkal is organizing a 2 Day National Level Online Workshop on “Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security”. This 2 Day National Level Online Workshop on “Open-Source Tools for Cyber Security” prime focus is to explain various open-source tools that are used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks.
Who can Participate?
- The workshop is only for the officials working in State/Central Government Organization/ Institute/Centrally Funded Autonomous Institutes/ Public Sector Unit etc., who are currently working in the area of Information Communication Technology domain having an interest in Cyber Security/Information Security/Network Security topics.
- Registration: No registration cost required.
- The number of seats is limited to 40 participants.
- Registration will be on a first come first served basis
- Date of Workshop: 22nd and 23rd March 2021
- The last date for registration is 18th March 2021 (Thursday).
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed only through email on 19th March 2021 Friday.