NITT Workshop "Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking”
Overview: The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli is organizing a five-day workshop on "Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking”.
Date of Workshop: 22nd -26th March 2021
- To empower attendees with quality information on emerging threats, techniques, strategies, solutions, and cost-effective methods of ensuring a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure.
- The learner will get knowledge about securing both clean and corrupted systems, protect personal data, and secure computer networks.
Topics to be Covered:
- Cyber Race between attacker and defenders.
- The digital battle between customers and manufacturer
- Internet of things and security
- Cyber security why it matters - OS & IT
- Blockchain security.
- Cyber security goes wrong in the financial sector.
- Antivirus manipulation with trojan, worms, and viruses
- IEEE Student Members 450/-
- Non – IEEE Members 500/-
Who can Apply:
- Research Scholars
- Faculty members
- Cyber Security enthusiasts
- The maximum number of participants will be limited to 100 on FCFS.
- Last date to apply: 20.03.2021, 05:00 PM (IST).
- Intimated through the mail on 21.03.2021