NITT Workshop on “Recent Research Trends And Future Research Direction In Solar Energy Technologies”
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, is organizing a workshop on “Recent Research Trends And Future Research Direction In Solar Energy Technologies”.
- This workshop is meant to enlighten the researchers on topics associated with future trends and research directions in solar power technologies.
Date of Workshop:
- 18th -22nd May 2021
- Solar Desalination, Solar Photocatalytic Waste Water Treatment, Solar Thermal Energy for Energy Efficient Buildings, Solar Heat Storage Systems, Solar Dryers, Solar Fuels, etc…
- Maximum point Tracking, Solar PV Mirroring, Solar Tracking, Panel Cooling, Soiling Effects, Bifacial PV Panels, etc...
Who can Participate:
- Research scholars
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students/Faculty members
- Scientists from industry and research Institutes.
- Registration fee for participants from other institutes is Rs. 250/- (including 18% GST)
- The maximum number of participants is restricted to about 100. E-Certificates are going to be provided.
- Submission of form through Email: 15th May 2021
- Intimation of Selected Candidates through Email: 16th May 2021