NITTTR Chandigarh - One Week Workshop On "IoT and Artificial Intelligence".
Overview: The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department Department of the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh is organizing a one-week industry-supported online workshop on “IoT and Artificial Intelligence” from March 1st - March 5th, 2021.
- Circuit Simulation and Design Tools
- Introduction to Signal Conditioning, and its Applications.
- Introduction to Sensors and its Characteristics i.e. Thermocouples, RTD
- Introduction of IoT and its Applications, IoT Architecture, Device, Components, and its Levels
- Introduction of Arduino Microcontroller and GPIO, Sensors & Actuator Interfacing.
- Zigbee, Bluetooth, GSM, GPS, and WiFi Interfacing with Arduino and Data upload on Cloud
- Introduction of Raspberry Pi Processor and its Components, Learning and Performing Different Types of Sensors like Temp, Humidity, Air Quality, Soil Moisture, and Soil Temperature. Data Plotting and Storage with Raspberry Pi
- Application Layer Software like MySQL, PHP, HTML, JSON, XML
- Introduction of AI, ML, DL, and its Algorithms
- Introduction of Python and AI/ML/DL IDE Tools
- Face Recognition and Object Recognition Application
Workshop Dates: March 1st - March 5th, 2021.
Workshop Fee: Rs. 500/- (+ GST)
Who can Participate?
- Faculty members
- Industry participants
How to Register: The interested participants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (+ GST) through the bank details(click below for the address) and then fill the registration form after payment by clicking on the below link.
*For details about the Workshop and Registration link click on the below link.*