Subject Matter Expert (Mathematics) - Quality Assurance, Apply Now!
Bhanzu is inviting applications for Subject Matter Expert (Mathematics) - Quality Assurance. Interested ones can apply.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Observe the live or recorded end-to-end sessions of the teachers as per the rubric.
2. Gather the observation data for analysis through accurate observation.
3. Ensuring the quality of the live sessions is always high and there is no compromise in the learning experience.
4. Ensure adherence to company policy.
1. Data analysis to identify the scope of improvements and the strength areas of the
trainers and thus share the same with them.
2. Evaluating and reporting on the trainer’s sessions and progress.
Feedback and miscellaneous:
1. Give empathetic and constructive feedback to the trainers from time to time.
2. Keep a record of all the incoming and outgoing feedback communication with the trainers.
3. Participate and contribute to the strategic meetings for the quality assurance team.
4. Collaborate with the training and content team for respective purposes.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mathematics
- Strong understanding of math content and pedagogy
- Thorough knowledge of excel and basic google tools
- Strong analytical sense of the data
- Eye for detailing and vision for excellence
- Excellent command of written and oral communication (English and Hindi)
- Has the energy and ability to work with a young and energetic team