SVNIT - Online Course on "Advances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications"
Overview: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, is organizing a short-term online course on “Advances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications” to brings an opportunity for academicians, research scholars, and students across various disciplines to explore the field of control systems engineering.
Course Date: From 24th February 2021 to 28th February 2021
- Biomedical data inference using machine learning algorithms.
- Control of Nonlinear Systems.
- Observer-Based Control for glucose concentration control for a Type 1 Diabetic patient.
- Guidance and Control of Missiles, Launch Vehicles.
- Trajectory optimization.
- Target Tracking and System Identification of Aerospace Vehicles.
Short-term Course Include: Five Days Training will be taken by a group of experts from IITs, NITs, and industry for delivering sessions. The training time is approximately 5 hours per day. The mode of training is Instructor-led live online.
- Instructor-led live online learning & Interactive Query Session.
- Soft copy of study material, Training PPTs & project code. Participants will get recorded sessions after completion of training
- eCertificates will be given to participants who attend more than 70% of sessions in the workshop, attendance for each session will be taken.
Who can Participate:
- Faculty members of UGC/AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India.
- Research scholars (Ph.D., M.Tech).
- Students and Industry personals.
- Students/ Research scholars Rs. 300/-
- Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 600/-
- Delegates from industries Rs. 5000/-
*For details about the Registration Process and Payment Procedure click on the link below.*