SVNIT Surat STTP Computational Software (MATLAB &MATHEMATICA)
Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) ON
Computational Software, (MATLAB & MATHEMATICA)
05-09 Oct 2020
Department of Applied Mathematics and Humanities S. V. National Institute of Technology Surat in association with CCE, SVNIT is organizing an online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) ON Computational Software, (MATLAB & MATHEMATICA) this training program will start from the 05th October 2020 and will end on 9th October 2020,
The topics which will be covered in this online Short training program on Computational Software, (MATLAB & MATHEMATICA) at SVNIT Surat are not limited to
- MATLAB Introduction and Vector Operations, Variables, and Matrix Operations.
- Conditional Branching, Iterations, and Loops Script and Functions.
- 2D, 3D Graphs, and Advanced Plotting Commands.
- Zoomed plots, Symbolic Toolbox (Mupad), Curve fitting Toolbox, Regression Analysis.
- Numerical methods for solving IVP & BVP with the help of MATLAB
- Numerical optimization Technique, Mathworks,s, and signal generation using MATLAB.
- Introduction to Mathematica, basic arithmetic operations, 2D and 3D graphics and solution of algebraic equations, etc.
- The solution of Differential equations and some special functions using Mathematica.
The following candidates can apply for this online STTP on MATLAB at SVNIT Surat
- Research Scholars
- Industry persons
- UG & PG students
- Staffs/supporting staffs
|UG/PG/Ph.D. Scholars :||300/|
|Industry Delegates :||5000/-|
Account Holder name: Director, SVNIT-CCE SBI Account Number: 37030749143 Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320
E-certificates will be sent by the Department of Applied Mathematics and Humanities S. V. National Institute of Technology Surat to the participants by email.
The last date to apply for this online STTP is 03rd October 2020.
The lectures in the course will be delivered by eminent personalities and experts in the area from reputed academic institutions and universities.
How to apply
Interested candidates who are eligible and want to apply for this STTP on Computational Software, (MATLAB & MATHEMATICA can apply here or fill the form mentioned below.