AICTE and NIT Raipur FDP on "Novel Materials: Advances and Applications”.
- The Metallurgical and Materials Engineering National Institute of Technology Raipur is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for four days on “Novel Materials: Advances and Applications”.
- This workshop will identify the current frontier of understanding and speculate on what type of new ideas or tools might be needed to push further cutting-edge research in the field.
Date of Workshop:
- 24th – 28th September 2021
- Novel Materials and Applications
- Futuristic Novel Materials
- Processing of Novel Materials
- Characterization and Testing Methods of Novel Materials
- Data Analysis and Interpretation Using Software Tools
- Structural Characterization and Image Analysis
- Emerging Novel Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion
- Hybrid Materials
- Novel Eco-Friendly Materials
- Responsive and Functional Materials
- Smart and Active Polymeric Composite
- Nano Materials and Nanotechnology
- Novel Electronic Materials, Design and Recent
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- The seats are limited to 200 candidates.
- The preference will be on a first-come basis.
- The intimation regarding selection will be sent to the candidates by email as per the schedule.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.