ATAL | NIT Warangal FDP on "Electric Transportation Infrastructure For E-Mobility In India" [FREE]
- The Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Warangal is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on "Electric Transportation Infrastructure For E-Mobility In India)".
- This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through theoretical sessions, simulation & hands-on training, and demonstrations.
Date of Workshop:
- 02nd – 06th August 2021
- Advanced HF Switching Device Technologies.
- Power Management system for Electric Transportation.
- Soft-Switching techniques in Power Converters
- Recently advanced topologies for EV Applications.
- LED drivers for high bright Automobile Lighting systems.
- Modern Electric Drives (SRM/BLDC etc.) for EVs.
- Optimization Techniques for EV Systems.
- Bidirectional Converters for Storage Interface in EVs, G2V & V2G systems.
- Converters for Renewable Energy Interface in EVs.
- Hands-on experience using modeling, simulations, and experimental demonstrations.
- Condition Monitoring of Electric Vehicle Systems.
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars;
- Participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/Industry experts, etc.)
- Staff from the host institution.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.