Baker Hughes | Learning Systems Analyst - Fully Remote, Apply Now!
Baker Hughes is inviting for Learning Systems Analyst - Fully Remote. Interested ones can apply.
- Managing learning system projects from end to end including gathering requirements from stakeholders, designing and configuring solutions, facilitating testing, and moving solutions to production
- Being the central point of support management for the Baker Hughes Learning Ecosystem
- Solving routine learner problems as well as identifying, escalating, and helping determine root cause solutions for recurrent or systemic issues
- Interfacing with internal team members and our stakeholders to adopt system enhancements that drive a positive learner experience
- Contributing to overall business process improvements and being a catalyst for building streamlined and effective processes across the global Learning organization
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources Learning Management
- Extensive experience in global learning operations or LMS implementation (SumTotal a plus)
- Demonstrate Project Management skills that include creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees
- Have deep experience using Training Migration Utility (TMU)
- Have experience with Advanced system configuration: Creation and modification of Domains and Security Roles
- Capability to develop and troubleshoot complex downstream integrations using SumTotal’s Advanced Reporting
- Have experience integrating and maintaining third-party libraries ensuring end-user Catalog is in sync with vendor-provided specifications
- Have advanced troubleshooting of complex learning structures: Observation checklists, Competencies, and curriculum
- Be able to work flexible hours with Management to support the relevant countries