Couchbase - Hiring as Graduate Software Engineer, Apply Now!
Couchbase is hiring applicants as Graduate Software engineers.
If you like distributed systems, then you’ll like this! Couchbase is looking for all roles under the R & D Engineering organization, your job will be to design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems. You will be part of a team working on complex problems, including Cloud DBaaS, Serverless Databases, distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance, and data-layer reliability.
- (0-2)- years of experience only
- the Only passing years of 2020/2021/2022 are considered
- Should have completed Education: BE/ B-Tech / M-Tech with solid Computer Science Fundamentals. Should have 8 and above CGPA without which the profile will not be considered
- Experience in working with languages like Go, Java, and Python and you can hack in C, and C++ as well
- distributed systems problems, concurrent/multi-threaded programming, and data structures are cool
- You’re a self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual
- You learn quickly and you enjoy worthy challenges
- You’re a good communicator and an excellent team player
- You like working in organizations that strive to have a good balance between doing it right and moving quickly
- You might even have some real-world functional programming experience
- You’re particular about your toolset because you have it set up just how you like it and when you’re at your best you’re insanely productive.
- Work on the world’s best-distributed database server infrastructure and best database as a service (DBaaS), including serverless database as a service which companies rely on for mission-critical OLTP needs
- Discuss and debate with your peers as you help figure out product requirements and the architectural approach to getting things built, tested & supported
- Design, implement, test, troubleshoot & support needle-mover capabilities across server, mobile, SDKs, cloud, and SDET (DBaaS & Serverless) with simplicity, elegance, and economy
- Think quality; think leverage. Develop high-quality software and use unit, component, and end-to-end automation tests to know we have high-quality software.