Cybersecurity Internship at Cyber Crime Branch Ahmedabad, Apply Now
Cyber Security Internship
Cyber Crime Branch Ahmedabad
Cyber Crime Branch Ahmedabad has invited the application for the internship in the cybersecurity domain. Warm greeting from Cyber Crime Police Station, Crime Branch Ahmedabad City, Gujarat Cyber Crime Branch is a wing of Gujarat Police, India, to deal with computer crimes, and to enforce provisions of India’s Information Technology Law, namely, The Information Technology Act, 2000, and various cyber-crime related provisions of criminal laws, including the Indian Penal Code, and the Companies Act of India to protect cybersecurity. Cyber Crime Investigation Cell is a part of the Crime Branch. The Cyber Crime Branch would like to pul forward a proposal to your university/college, an internship curriculum for students. This particular fortuity is productive for the students while it's beneficial to our Branch as well. We have the pleasure of having many of you from Universities across the state.
- work with an experienced and dynamic team.
- acquisition of practical skills
- gaining experience
- improvement of knowledge
- Certificate of completion of the internship by senior police officers.
- Gain knowledge In cyber laws and cyberspace.
- Gain competence through training in cyber devices as well as with various technical aspects of the cyber world.
- One to one conversation with the complainants.
- Opportunity to gain practical experience in the field of the digital domain.
The following candidates are eligible
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to
- Students with a placement in hand are not _ eligible
- QUALIFICATIONS * the Third year of the Bachelor's degree in Law (3 year course after graduation) or* Final year of the five years integrated course in Law. LLM in Cyber Laws, Final year students pursuing the degree of Bachelor of Computer Application Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Technology. * Bachelor of Technology in Computer Network
- Systems. BSc in Computer Science,
- BE in Computer Engineering.
- BSc IT
- MSC |T
- Master of Computer Application.
- Every student is required to provide the Statement of Purpose explaining their interest in this internship.
- There will be a short induction program on provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 on the 1st day of the Internship.
- Selected interns will be deputed to various teams of the Polke Station where work will be allocated to them under the guidance/ supervision of officer(s) assigned to them.
- At the end of the internship, each Intern shall make a presentation on the work done by her him during the period of the Internship falling which no certificate will be released.
- Interns are expected to maintain discipline punctuality and integrity. non-compliance whereof shall result In termination of
- Internship is a full-time program and hence interns are required to observe working for 6 to 7 hours approximately,
- Any absence during working hours may result in an extension of the period of internship. The internship may be discontinued at any time if the performance of the intern is not found satisfactory or the intern |¢ absent without authorization of the guide.
- Certificates will be issued to the interns on successful completion of their Internship.
- No stipend shall be provided to any of the interns.