NIT Andhra Pradesh FDP on "Power Electronics Applications In Smart Grids And Electric Vehicles "
- Department of Electrical Engineering National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh, organizes a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on "Power Electronics Applications In Smart Grids And Electric Vehicles."
- This FDP will offer a unique opportunity to all the participants in the relevant & research advancements in Electric Vehicle Systems through theoretical sessions, simulation & hands-on training, and demonstrations.
Date of Workshop:
- 25-06-2021 to 29-06-2021
- Reg. & Inauguration Power Quality Issues in EV charging stations
- Integration of Electric Vehicles in Smart Grids
- Multilevel Inverter fed PMSM Drive for EV Applications
- DC-DC converters for RES Integration
- Multilevel converter based grid-connected renewable energy conversion system
- Model Predictive Controlled electric motor drives for EV applications
- Role of interface power converters
- Novel search space reduction optimization technique: programming and implementation
- Hands-on- session on Simulation of Multilevel Inverter Fed PMSM Drive and many more
Who can Participate:
- AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government
- Industry (Bureaucrats/Technicians/Participants from Industry etc.)
- School Teachers and staff of host institutions.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The certificates of participation by respective ATAL Academy shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
- Top 30 Participants of the program may receive books on the topic "Electric Vehicles." Early information on e-mail for registration is appreciated.
- Last date for Applying on the ATAL website: 20-06-2021
- List of selected participants will be intimated through mail: 21-06-2021