FDP On Sustainable Environment And Climate Change | Register Now! (Last Date: 30th May 2022)
Registrations are open for FDP On Sustainable Environment And Climate Change With OSI-Delhi-NCR Chapter.
- The FDP aims at providing an interactive platform for academia, researchers, and students who are working on the latest developments of sustainable environmental problems and issues related to climate change.
- Further, we focus on covering various aspects of wastewater treatment, multicomponent of biological wastewater treatment.
- Extreme events related to global warming is a challenging issue faced by climate scientists, we would like to discuss the Future perspective of sustainable development as per the guideline of the Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC) under the different emission scenario.
- Environmental Challenges & Goals of Sustainable Development
- Synchronized water treatment for energy generation (waste to energy)
- Application of Constructive wetlands in wastewater Treatment
- Multicomponent biological wastewater treatment
- Extreme events under global warming
- Sustainable development under climate change
- Impact of global warming
- Natural forcing vs Human-induced warming
- Ocean wind-wave climate under climate change
- Wave energy and SST warming in the Indo-Pacific Ocean
Who should attend?
- Ph.D. Scholars
- PG, UG, and B.Tech. Students
- Industry employees
- Last date of Registration: May 30, 2022
- Notification of Selection: June 10, 2022