NIT Calicut e- FDP on Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Their Applications in Modern Medicinal Chemistry; Apply by 20ᵗʰ August 2021
National Institute Of Technology, Calicut has organized 5 days of e-FDP on Advances in Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Their Applications in Modern Medical Chemistry.
Date of workshop :
23ʳᵈ - 27ᵗʰ August 2021
Who can participate :
- NBA and AICTE approved engineering /polytechnic college teachers
- Degree college lecturers
- University teachers
- UGC college teachers
- +2 teachers
- Research scholars
- P.G. students
How to apply :
- The participants are advised to apply online at the NIT Calicut official registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
Registration Fee Details :
- Faculty: Rs. 2655/-
- Ph.D. students: Rs. 590/-
- PG students: Rs. 295/-
- Industrial Personnel : Rs. 5310
inclusive of 18% GST
Certification Criteria :
- On completion of the program on all the days, the participants will be awarded an E-Certificate of participation
- Minimum 70% attendance at the end of the FDP is compulsory for the certification