NIT Goa | FDP on SOLAR PV PARTIAL SHADING MITIGATION TECHNIQUES AND ITS APPLICATIONS, Apply by June 30, 2022
SERB, Govt. of India sponsored A Five Day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on SOLAR PV PARTIAL SHADING MITIGATION TECHNIQUES AND ITS APPLICATIONS from 4th - 8th July 2022. Organized by: Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering National Institute of Technology, Goa.
- Solar Photovoltaic and its application
- Partial shading Effects
- Mitigation techniques for Partial shading
- Optimization Algorithms for PV
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- PV fed Water Pumping systems
- Grid Integration
- Research/ PG Scholars.
- Faculty members/ Academicians.
- Industrial Professionals /Delegates.
The FDP is conducted in Online & Offline Mode. The registration fee for the participants are as follows:
- Research/PG Scholar:500 INR
- Faculty Member:750 INR
- Industrial Professional/Delegates:1000 INR Delegates
- Research/PG Scholar:1000
- INR Faculty Member:2000 INR
- Industrial Professional/Delegates:3000 INR
4th - 8th July 2022.
- Last date for registration: 30-06-2022
- Intimation to the participants: 02-07-2022