NIT Delhi Offers Short Term Course On Emerging Trends In Signal Processing, Communication And VLSI; Apply Now!
Applicants are invited for the short term course offered by NIT Delhi on Emerging Trends In Signal Processing, Communication And VLSI.
About the course:
The course is designed to provide exposure to the fundamentals and advancements in signal processing, communication, VLSI design.
Tentative course contents:
• Advancements in signal processing.
• Application of signal processing in image, audio and speech processing.
• Biomedical signal processing using machine learning for brain computer interfaces.
• Advances in digital/analog communication
• Advanced communication techniques for 5G and beyond
• Challenges and security issues for the communication networks
• Optical communication and networks application and emerging trends
• Applications of optical communication in biomedical applications.
• Emerging trends in VLSI design
• Modelling and design of low power digital devices
• VLSI architecture level optimization techniques
• Mixed analog/digital IC design
- Faculties of various Universities/Institutions
- Industry Personals
- Scientists and Engineers
- UG, PG, and PhD Scholars
- UG/PG/PhD: INR 200
- Faculties: INR 300
- Industry personals: INR 400