SVNIT Surat - FDP on Rainwater Harvesting for Sustainable Development of Groundwater(Free), Register now!
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is hiring candidates for the Faculty Development Programme on Rainwater Harvesting for Sustainable Development of Groundwater.
The theme of this FDP is closely aligned with sustainable development goal 6 of UNDP.
Course contents :
- • Conservation of groundwater through artificial recharge
- Rooftop rainwater harvesting for Groundwater recharge
- Aquifer recharge management
- Rainwater quality and the impact of rainwater quality on river water
- Assessment of groundwater quality
- Groundwater recharge for flood and drought mitigation
- Research Scholar
1 st Week (5-10th Dec 2022) 7:00 PM-9:30 PM (Online)
- Session 1 (by experts on Day1- 6)
- Session 2 (by experts on Day1- 6)
- Session 3 and interaction with experts (Day1-6)
2 and Week (12-16th Dec 2022) 9:30 AM: 5:00 PM (Offline)
- Session 1-14
- Field Visits and on-campus Experiments
- Teaching practice of DWLR, Article discussion, and Questionnaire
5ᵗʰ-16ᵗʰ DECEMBER 2022 (Hybrid Mode)